To be eligible for enrollment at Bienvivir Senior Health Services, an individual must be:
- At least fifty-five years of age
- A resident of Bienvivir’s service area
- In need of skilled nursing care
- Able to safely live in a community setting
- For more information, please call our Customer Service Representative at 562-3444
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Under the PACE system of care Bienvivir Senior Health Services is paid via fixed payments from Medicare, Medicaid or private pay premiums. Individuals are required to pay a premium under the following circumstances.
• Individual only eligible for Medicare – Premium would equal the Medicaid amount.
• Individual not eligible for Medicare and Medicaid – Premium would equal the Medicare and Medicaid amounts.
Eligibility for Medicare and Medicaid is determined according to State and Federal guidelines.
To find out more information regarding the premium amounts contact our Customer Service Representative at (915) 562-3444 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Note: Participants in the program must receive all health care services (other than emergency services) from Bienvivir and may be responsible for the cost of unauthorized or out-of-program services. Bienvivir offers its participants Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. Individuals enrolled in Bienvivir cannot be enrolled in a separate Medicare prescription drug plan. If a participant was to enroll in a separate Medicare drug plan, the participant would lose its Bienvivir (PACE) health and prescription drug benefits.
Click Here to view all Bienvivir Employment Opportunities.